To create a multi-state, national network of resources that support collaboration in building safe and marijuana free healthy communities.
Our mission is to work in collaboration with individuals, agencies and organizations to bring all sectors of communities together to encourage safe and healthy marijuana free environments.
- Work within the culture of a community.
- Support existing communities, organizations, associations and/or coalitions.
- Recognize and empower other organizations’ strengths and qualities while recognizing that each community is unique.
- Seek to understand a community’s readiness.
- Encourage collaboration of efforts and resources in the communities we serve.
- Develop and strengthen collaboration among communities, agencies and federal, state, and local governments to support the efforts of organizations to prevent and reduce marijuana use.
- Reduce marijuana use among youth and, over time, among adults by addressing the
factors that increase the risk of marijuana use in a community.
- To be a strong sustainable marijuana prevention alliance.